Boring as they are, it is important that you do read as this will apply in regards this weekend:
- Cancellations: Due to the limited number of places on this Weekend, deposits are non-refundable for any cancellations within 30 days of the Mindfulness Weekend start date. If you cancel with more than 30 days of the start date we will refund your deposit minus a €25 administration fee per space cancelled.
- If you are travelling from outside the country: Before you come on the retreat you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill. It is up to each individual to ensure that their insurance is adequate for the Mindfulness Weekend. Any claims concerning matters for which you are insured must be directed to your insurers. We are not liable for non-compliance to this and you accept responsibility for obtaining any travel insurance required for your trip and the activities you wish to do while away from your home.
- We will let you know as soon as we can if, through no fault of your own, we are forced to significantly alter or cancel the Mindfulness Weekend. In these circumstances we will offer a full refund of the money you have paid. If you are booking flights to come here, we advise you to take out insurance when buying your tickets, to cover any such unlikely event, or any other event where you would have to cancel yourself.
- Any information or advice provided by us on matters such as permits, visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, airlines and travel connections etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on our part, and the passenger accepts responsibility for obtaining any necessary visas and travel documents required.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realise the possible hazards involved in our Mindfulness Weekend, including injury, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort. Changes in planned travel may be caused by flight cancellations, weather, sickness, or other unforeseeable circumstances. No refunds will be given for services not utilised. If a customer is unable, or does not choose, to complete the Weekend, we are not liable to supply alternative itineraries, excursions, accommodations, services or staff for the period when the client is not present with the group.
- If you participate in the activities it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader. Signing our booking form signifies your agreement to this, and if you commit any illegal act when on the Mindfulness Weekend or if in the opinion of the leader your behaviour is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may terminate your arrangement without any liability on our part. If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise or have any special needs, these must be brought to our attention at time of booking.
- If you have any complaint about the Mindfulness Weekend, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host and/or our local representative, who will normally be able to take appropriate action.
- We are responsible to you for the proper performance of our obligations under the contract. We are liable to you for any damage caused to you by our failure to perform the contract or by our improper performance of the contract, unless that failure is: a) attributable to you; b) attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services and are unforeseeable or unavoidable; c) due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and could not have been avoided even if all due care had been taken d) due to an event which even with all due care we could not foresee or forestall.
- Commitment to Data Security. We are committed to data security and your personally identifiable information is kept secure.